- Representation of Japan Airlines and International Air Service Company, Ltd. to identify and select and purchase a site and then turn-key the development and construction of a $11,000,000 aviation training center and housing and dining facility in Napa, California. The scope of this assignment included land acquisition, rezoning and entitlement's process, as well as all of the project development and day to day construction management.
- Representation of co-trustees of Leibert Trust as advisor and asset manager concerning fiduciary duties and responsibilities to beneficiaries consisting of charities, foundations and family members and investment management services to trustees for liquidity funds, NNN lease retail asset in southern California and industrial properties located in Union City and Santa Clara, California.
- Expert witness services concerning alleged property and liability insurance fraud scheme to double bill and invoice HUD insured multi-family property portfolio for insurance and divert premiums for personal and corporate use.
- Expert witness services concerning alleged breach of managing general partner fiduciary duties to limited partners and self dealing for portfolio of office, industrial, apartment and mobile home park properties.
- Representation of Napa Valley Unified School District as its real estate manager and advisor for all its surplus real estate assets that consist of twelve properties valued over $40,000,000. The assets are diverse and consist of major mixed use destination and tourist oriented office-retail-commercial properties with historical preservation and renovation issues, as well as land use, development, office, retail, triple net leasing, operations, management and marketing issues.
- Representation of Burbank Unified School District as its real estate advisor and consultant to evaluate all its surplus real estate assets which consist of eight properties with a combined value of over $70,000,000. Our major focus was to advise the District concerning its main high school buildings and campus about the value, alternative commercial uses and potential impact, problems and opportunities presented as a direct result of the adjacent new development of a 50± acre redevelopment district site under construction for a mixed use 1,500,000+ square foot shopping center/office park development.
- Representation of Wells Fargo Bank and debtor as Receiver of Watsonville Electric Inc., and electrical contracting company, located in Watsonville, California.
- Representation of Sumitomo Bank and the debtor as Receiver of a steel manufacturing and fabrication plant located in Hayward, California.
- Representation of Union Bank and debtor as Receiver for 7 industrial, agricultural and recreational properties for purposes of environmental testing prior to completion of foreclosure actions.